Thursday, September 23, 2010

2010 Finish Strong Challenge

I know at least for myself, since my wedding I've had a hard time putting as much effort into weight loss as I did before. I work better with a deadline/something to look forward to. So I decided from now until the end of the year, I'm putting every effort towards rededicating motivation to health & weight loss.

Starting NOW till December 31st.

Dedication. Motivation. Perseverance.

Let's finish out 2010 STRONG!

Anyone with me?

Here's my plan for success:
  • I will plan out my meals once a week and follow the Weight Watchers program that I have come to know and love. I will do my best to stick to my meal plan, but still allowing myself to live my life.
  • I will be trying my best to put in a couple of workouts a day by following the P90X Doubles program.
  • I will attempt to blog about my successes/failures for the week.
  • My goal will be to lose 1 - 1.5 lbs each week.


Time to BRING IT. haha... yay for cheesy P90X lines... =D


This has been my workout schedule this week:
Monday: 5am - Cardio X (50 min), 11am - Ab Ripper X (17 min), 1pm - Chest & Back (60 min), 8pm - walking (20 min)
Tuesday: 3pm - Plyometrics (60 min), 6:30pm - walking (30 min)
Wednesday: 5am - Cardio X (50 min), 11am - Ab Ripper X (17 min), 4pm - Shoulders & Arms (60 min)

Still to do:
Thursday: Kenpo X (60 min), walking (20 min)
Friday: Cardio X (50 min), Ab Ripper X (17 min), Legs & Back (60 min), walking (30-45 min)
Saturday: Yoga X (90 min), walking (20 min)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I totally want to take your challenge and work hard!! You're doing so great! Just one thing though - be careful not to overdo it and wear yourself out - physically OR mentally. Speaking from experience, I was working out this much for about 5-6 weeks and then.. I just quit. So just be careful. Make sure you don't give yourself crap if you don't feel like doing it all one day, and just start new the next day ... instead of being like me and quitting completely for two months (but I did walk/run three miles today! :)

    But AGAIN - you're so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete