Saturday, October 9, 2010

Finish Strong Challenge 2010 Vol. 3 - P90X Phase 1

Announcement: I have visible shoulder blades now!!! :)


I just finished phase 1 of P90X. Last time I posted pictures, I said I had skipped a bunch of workouts, so I was going to re-do phase 1. This time, I had a much higher success, but it just took me a while to kick into gear. I busted my butt for two weeks doing the doubles program. That meant it was 1-2.5 hours of working out a day with Tony Horton. Oddly enough, I enjoyed doing it.

This past week with the Finish Strong Challenge was a little crazy. I didn't ever end up planning our meals this week, so we ate out a lot. I did my best to make healthy choices. I also ate lots of leftovers, as well as healthy snacks I had lying around. I also only did about 1 1/2 P90X workouts this week. I did confess last week that I slack off during the recovery weeks. Oh well. I will do better this week. :)

Here are my progress pictures. Some of them may be fuzzy, I apologize in advance. The ones on the left are my original Day 0 pictures (end of July), and the ones on the right are my Day 30 pictures (end of phase 1 for the second time).



This week, I ended up losing 1.2 lbs. Not bad for a completely spontaneous week of eating.
My results for this month of P90X (September-October) were 5.6 pounds and 4.5 inches lost overall.

My total loss since beginning P90X at the end of July is 8.6 pounds and 12 inches overall.

Look out Phase 2, here I come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good!! I can't believe you've lost 12 inches since July. Well, I can, I can see the pictures. Great work!

    ReplyDelete