Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finish Strong Challenge 2010 - Vol. 5

Weeell...... I did not hop back on the exercise train this week. However, I did manage to eat less junk and focus on eating more whole foods. As a result (kid you not), I lost 3.2 lbs this week. Why? I have no idea. But I'll take it. :) That brings my weight loss total to 59 lbs since September 2009. Oh, and I'm officially at a BMI rating of 29.9, which takes me out of the obese category! Woo hoo! That's a major milestone that I've been looking forward to for a long time. :)

I did buy a new book this week, to help me learn more about the science of food - The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged by Tosca Rena. I've only gotten through the first chapter so far, but I think that it will provide for some good reading and information in regards to what I'm putting in my mouth.

Today will definitely hold lots of hidden exercise. I'm working on lots of weekend projects today that involve lots of moving around - laundry, housecleaning, and working on stripping the paint from my dining room set. Exciting!

This week's plan for exercise will be Brazil Butt Lift, as I don't feel quite ready to jump straight back into P90X yet.
Monday - Cardio Axe
Tuesday - Bum Bum
Wednesday - Cardio Axe
Thursday - Bum Bum
Friday - Cardio Axe & Tummy Tuck
Saturday - Bum Bum
Sunday - rest

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous book! I have some eat clean magazines with great recipes if you want to borrow them... Also I have a silly DVD series of dancing something or other if you want to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I bought one Eat Clean magazine with the book, but I'd love some more recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete