Friday, October 1, 2010

Finish Strong Challenge 2010 - Vol. 2

I'm checking in a day early this week. We're going to visit my sister at school this weekend, so I went to Weight Watchers to weigh in today!

I'm happy to say that this was a great week. I did a lot better on tracking my food and staying on plan. I wasn't able to get any extra walking in this week, but I feel good about what I was able to do. I will be reading my WW book 3 this week. I would say the name of it, but I don't have it with me at the moment. I'll report on it next week. :)

Next week is a recovery week (read: core work and cardio) for P90X. The recovery weeks in P90X aren't easier; they're just different. In past attempts at doing this program, it's where I've lost steam. I don't feel like I'm working hard enough. I decided to invest in another program from Beachbody called Brazil Butt Lift (hereon referred to as BBL). Although the Legs & Back workout from P90X definitely leaves me sore for about 4 days, it's the only lower body strength training in the program. I decided to get BBL to give my lower body a little more attention. I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail.

I'm thrilled to report that I lost 1 lb this week! I'm finally out of the 5-lb bracket I've been stuck in for the past 2 months. Yay!

Here's my workout plan for this week (P90X week 4):
Saturday: (out of town) walking
Sunday: rest
Monday: Yoga X or Cardio X
Tuesday: Core Synergistics
Wednesday: Kenpo X
Thursday: X Stretch
Friday: Core Synergistics
Saturday: Yoga X

No comments:

Post a Comment