Monday, November 15, 2010

Finish Strong Challenge 2010 - Vol. 8

Okay, so enough is enough. I gained again this week, and even though it was only a .2 lb gain, it's still a move in the wrong direction. Time to get focused again. I've really got to try to focus my time management skills so I can fit in my exercise again.

Exercise plan for the week:
Monday: BBL Bum Bum (35 min) OR 30 Day Shred Level 1
Tuesday: BBL Cardio Axe (30 min), BBL High & Tight (35 min), walking
Wednesday: BBL Cardio Axe (30 min), BBL Bum Bum (35 min)
Thursday: P90X Cardio X (50 min)
Friday: BBL Cardio Axe (30 min), BBL High & Tight (35 min)

Eating this week will be focused on cleaner eating and cooking my meals at home, instead of relying on the convenience of restaurants and fast food - too pricey and too fattening!

Example of my meal plan for today:
Breakfast: 1 cup grapes, 1 organic banana, coffee w/creamer
Snack: 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt, 3/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 c protein granola
Lunch: 1 cup veggie soup w/3oz baked chicken breast and 1 cup whole wheat penne pasta mixed together
Snack: 2 dark chocolate squares, 1 apple, 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
Dinner: 3 oz salmon, 2 Tbsp glaze, 1 cup baked zucchini w/olive oil & garlic

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment