Wednesday, November 17, 2010

workout schedule change...

I think I've been out of practice with working out for so long that I'm intimidated to jump back in. That's the thing I hate about taking a break... it's SO HARD to start again.

So here's the thing. I need something I KNOW will kick my butt quick and get me back in the habit. Hence, I decided to go with an oldie but a goody, The 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels.

If you don't own this, pick up a copy for $10 at Target, along with a pair of 3-lb dumbbells (trust me, they do the job). It's only 20 minutes long, and even the first level will make you sore the next day. Not only that, it's the most effective and quick results that I've seen in my weight loss journey.

I can commit to 20 minutes a day, right? So off to bed I go now because 5am won't get here any sooner (or later). Ugh....

1 comment: