Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hold Up, Wait a Minute...

Put a little LOVE in it!

... sorry for the random outburst of song there.

My laptop decided to die on me this weekend. I'm in the process of acquiring a new one, but for the time being I'm using my husband's laptop. I don't want to crowd his computer with pictures, so for the time being, our blog will be on hold. Hopefully it won't be long until I can update about all the new things going on in our home!

Here's a little list of upcoming blogs:
  • our living room rearrangment
  • our trip to the cabin
  • my first cake for class
  • how to make curtains

There are a few more projects in the works this week. We're having a little get-together with some good friends here in a week, and it's the perfect opportunity to "gitter done" some of these projects that have been lingering around for a while. My holiday will be a busy day.

Hope to see you soon when we're back with pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Family Force Five! So good! Love them. Good luck with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate computer problems. I hope you get it all resolved soon and are able to get back to blogging and all the other fun stuff;-)
    Thanks for visiting with me. Love that sewing box.
    I am not able to respond to you by email through blogger for some reason. If you can email me, I can get back to you with the info you requested.
    Thanks. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete