Friday, January 28, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall

While browsing through my favorite consignment store last weekend, I found a mirror for our entryway! I had also been on the lookout for an inexpensive, large mirror that could help brighten up our postage minuscule foyer. Most of the mirrors I had been eying at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or Target were far out of our price range. I was ecstatic to find this one! I snatched it up for $25, painted it white with some paint we already had, and hung it on the wall!

Before:








After:





I love it already! :)

I'm linked up with Remodelaholic today. It's one of my favorite blogs. Check out the side bar "link love."

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! And I love your little signature! So cute. What consignment shop did you get it at? Just think, somebody else bought a brand new white mirror for probably triple what you got yours for. High five on being economical and creative :)

    ReplyDelete