Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New pillows!

If you read my previous post found here, you saw that I bought some decorative pillows over my Christmas vacation to Texas. I wanted to show you what they look like in our home!


I bought three for the living room. Here's what they look like on the couch:




I also bought four for our bedroom. Two plain, and two patterned. When I brought home the ones I originally bought, the plain ones were disproportioned - too small. Since Garden Ridge doesn't exist in California (can't return them if I can't get to the store!), my mom took them off my hands for her guest room, and I found some bigger ones at Target. Here's what they look like in our bedroom:




I absolutely love the velvet-detailed red damask pillows from Garden Ridge. And I'm so in love with the basket-weave design of the red pillows behind.


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment