Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our First Christmas

This post is coming a little late, but better late than never!

For Christmas Eve, we went to my Aunt Judy's house for dinner and gifts. I forgot my camera, so there were no pictures taken. Oh well.

On Christmas morning, we opened our stockings together and opened our gifts to each other.

Sleepy first Christmas morning as husband and wife!


Spencer's stocking haul


my stocking haul


Spencer drew this for me! Our hockey rivalry :)


Big Bang Theory season 2!


New game to play!


I got Spencer a used desktop computer


and a keyboard to go with it


Spencer enjoying his new computer


customized ornament I bought for us from etsy


an ornament from Spen to me :)


After that, we went to my grandparents' house for breakfast and gifts with the family.


Waiting for people to gather 'round


Cheeseburger ornament!

I didn't get pictures of them, but my parents got us some pretty dishes and 4 new silverware place settings!

The following day we went out of town to celebrate with my extended family. I also forgot my camera for this day. Boo. Oh well.

So there was our Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment