Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cake Decorating: Week 4

This was the last week of cake decorating class. I'm sad that it's over, but I am grateful to have those 2 1/2 hours back on my Monday nights! I hope to continue in the future.

Here's a look at my final cake:



Close up of the roses:


Overhead shot:



And since I was donating it to the youth group, I decided to write their message theme for this week as they start a series on godly relationships. It says "Growing to the Chapel."





That's all folks! I get to make my first non-class cake for my wonderful husband this Friday! He's requested funfetti cake with white frosting. Any suggestions on decorations for him?


2 comments:

  1. super cute!! I want to eat those roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the "growing to the chapel" idea. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete