Saturday, February 26, 2011

You light up my world (part 2)

First of all, can I just say that I love estate and garage sales? They're so much fun!

I was able to find some new floor lamps to replace our outdated 80's lamps today! I was just leaving a farmhouse estate sale when I saw a sign for a moving sale. So I wandered down the unknown country road, and I'm so glad I did! They lady was so sweet and had great prices on everything! She had 3 floor lamps, and I scooped up 2 of them for $4 a pop!

Here's the other side of the living room before:




And here it is after:


There's definitely a lot more light in the room now. And the best part about these lamps is they are the kind with 3 different brightness levels. All I need is some 3-toned lightbulbs and we'll be set for brightness adjustment! Woo hoo!

The 80's lamps moved to the basement for now. My husband still loves them. I haven't a clue why, but we're not dumping them yet!

I'm linking up to:
UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment