Monday, March 7, 2011

Kitchen Challenge Step 3: The Buffet

To read about this challenge, click here.
Step 1: Pantry
Step 2: Under the Sink

Time for step 3 - The Buffet!

In January, I took a cake decorating class. (You can read about that here, here, here, and here.) My buffet became my place to store all my supplies that I was needing on a regular basis. It was also my storage place for all the tools that I'm borrowing from my mom right now. I decided it was time to clean it off and organize it.

This is what my buffet looked like before:





And this is what it looks like now!





All the tools got moved to the craft room until I get a chance to use them. I saved a few baskets from my pantry organization to use for my cake decorating supplies.



I put the larger items in the large baskets, and smaller stuff like decorating tips, flavors, and dyes in the smaller ones.


The cabinet over my fridge was empty, so that's where they went!




Step 3 = complete! My kitchen is slowly being transformed from chaos to organization!

Thanks for reading!

I'm linking up to:

Anything Related



Transformation Thursday



1 comment:

  1. I have a desk in my living room that looks like your buffet "before". I really need to clean it off....someday.
    Looks good!!

    ReplyDelete