Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kitchen Challenge Step 5: Final Touches!

To read about this challenge, click here.
Step 1: Pantry
Step 2: Under the Sink
Step 3: The Buffet
Step 4: Kitchen Drawers

I finally finished last week's challenge from A bowl full of lemons! This was a challenge to simply organize the kitchen. You could modify this challenge for whatever needed organizing in your kitchen.

I spent the majority of my time organizing in the first 4 steps listed above. In addition to those, MY challenge included.........................

The spice rack (which I posted about here):


The tupperware cabinet - which was easy for me with my rubbermaid stackables:


Spice packets:



Coffee & tea items:






Cookbooks & recipes (which I posted some about here):


Paper plates, napkins & plasticware - I keep in this picnic caddy we received as a wedding gift:



Beside my fridge (which was a mess but I forgot a before picture) & aprons:

Aprons before:


Aprons & beside the fridge after:



This was a HUGE project, and I'm so glad that my kitchen is so much more organized!

Thanks for reading! If you like what you see, become a follower!

I'm linked up to:

Anything Related




Transformation Thursday






3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I can tell you worked so hard on this. Thanks so much for participating in my challenges! ;)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks really fantastic, you did an amazing job. Thanks for joining me at Anything Related!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! I LOVE to organize so I appreciate your hard work organizing everything. Now you just keep it up and all will run smoothly! If you ever want more organizing inspiration, come and have a look and I hope to inspire you more!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete