Monday, March 14, 2011

Last one standing

Just a quick post today... it was an interesting day! I got to work and discovered that someone had broken our back door during the weekend. Nothing was stolen, and everyone is okay. It just made for a longer and packed-in day.

Last week I posted about reorganizing the kitchen drawers. You can read about that here.
Well, I organized the last kitchen drawer today. Hooray!

Here's the before:


And here's the after:


The organizing trays come from Target.

Thanks for reading!

I'm linking up with:
Anything Related

Organize and Decorate Everything
 http://www.thethriftyhome.com



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need to do this in a few drawers! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I love those little organizing trays. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete