Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Cleaning - fridge & freezer

This week, I finally had the time to organize & deep clean our fridge and freezer! I'm so excited because now we can see everything. Plus, it looks brand new!! But I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)

Freezer before:




Before deep cleaning:


After deep cleaning:


Freezer after:




We now have our frozen fruits in those green baskets from the dollar store. The door holds coffee & vegetables.

Now for the fridge!

Fridge before:




Before deep cleaning:


After deep cleaning:





Fridge after:


The door holds mostly condiments. We have SO many of them! I threw a lot out.



The small green basket on the left holds yogurt. The larger green basket holds cheeses. Top drawer is lunch meats. Bottom right drawer is veggies, and bottom left drawer is fruit.

I had my husband adjust some of the shelves, since our previous arrangement left a couple of spots almost unusable.

I love how the fridge looks BRAND NEW!!! Well, it was brand new 9 months ago. Now it looks like it again! Yay!

Thanks for reading!

I'm linking up with:
UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment