Tuesday, June 28, 2011

10 Tasks in 10 Days

So ever since my father in law flew back to Texas, my to-do list has been sitting around, not being checked off. We do still have a bbq party coming up, so I'm challenging myself to do 10 tasks in 10 days. I've made a list of 20 things, and I'm hoping to get 10 things crossed off in the next 10 days.

In no particular order:
1. Steam & hang other living room curtain
2. Pick up photo from Target & hang in gallery wall frame
3. Hang picture collage frame near master bedroom
4. Edge back lawn
5. Pull weeds in garden near street
6. Pull weeds in garden near neighbors
7. Pull weeds in garden near house
8. Pull weeds in garden near carport
9. Organize coupons
10. Replace dead pansies with impatiens (front garden & pots on front porch)
11. Hang closet doors
12. Organize spare room
13. Clean up carport (rocks, grass, furniture pieces)
14. Replace dead marigolds in back yard with living ones
15. Move wedding arch wood pieces to back yard
16. Paint bathroom vanity
17. Organize bathroom vanity
18. Paint dining chairs
19. Paint dining table
20. Pull/dig up weeds in backyard

I could keep going, but I imagine this will be more than enough to keep me busy for the next 10 days. We still haven't set a solid date for our bbq party, but I think July 31st will be the day. We're checking to see if everyone is free then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment