Monday, July 4, 2011

The 10 in 10 challenge: Day 6

Today, I dedicated a few hours to painting the bathroom vanity. I wasn’t quite able to get everything done today. The drawers & cabinet doors need 1-2 more coats of paint before they will look finished. It’s the only task I worked on today, so I’m counting it as half finished (but I won’t be crossing it off).

The rest of the day, I spent shopping with my cousin, having dinner with my parents, and having a wonderful date night with my husband.

After Day 6, here’s how the list stands:

1. Steam & hang other living room curtain
2. Pick up photo from Target & hang in gallery wall frame
3. Hang picture collage frame near master bedroom
4. Edge back lawn
5. Pull weeds in garden near street
6. Pull weeds in garden near neighbors
7. Pull weeds in garden near house
8. Pull weeds in garden near carport
9. Organize coupons
10. Replace dead pansies with impatiens (front garden & pots on front porch)
11. Hang closet doors
12. Organize spare room
13. Clean up carport (rocks, grass, furniture pieces)
14. Replace dead marigolds in back yard with living ones
15. Move wedding arch wood pieces to back yard
16. Paint bathroom vanity
17. Organize bathroom vanity
18. Paint dining chairs
19. Paint dining table
20. Pull/dig up weeds in backyard
21. Donate the three random textbooks in the back of my car
22. Clean up/paint antique chalkboard easel
23. Apply for Win, Lose, or Blog season 5
24. Clean up small antique window
25. Clean up large antique window
26. Decorate on top of china hutch
27. Paint frames & hang up
28. Take carpet remnants from basement stairs & put in garbage
29. Find a mirror to hang in hallway
30. Finish gallery wall

16 ½ tasks down in 6 days!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been woking it. Doesn't it feel great to cross things off the list. Sometimes I make a list just so I can do that. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

    ReplyDelete