Friday, July 8, 2011

The 10 in 10 challenge: Day 9

Sorry this post is a day late! As I suspected, I allowed the busy-ness of the week to distract me from my list on Day 9. I’m not complaining. I’ve gotten so much done. We ALMOST moved the dresser in the spare room to my parents’ house, but my mom didn’t have enough room in the back of her van. Oh well.

So again, here’s the same list as yesterday:

1. Steam & hang other living room curtain
2. Pick up photo from Target & hang in gallery wall frame
3. Hang picture collage frame near master bedroom
4. Edge back lawn
5. Pull weeds in garden near street
6. Pull weeds in garden near neighbors
7. Pull weeds in garden near house
8. Pull weeds in garden near carport
9. Organize coupons
10. Replace dead pansies with impatiens (front garden & pots on front porch)
11. Hang closet doors
12. Organize spare room
13. Clean up carport (rocks, grass, furniture pieces)
14. Replace dead marigolds in back yard with living ones
15. Move wedding arch wood pieces to back yard
16. Paint bathroom vanity
17. Organize bathroom vanity

18. Paint dining chairs
19. Paint dining table
20. Pull/dig up weeds in backyard
21. Donate the three random textbooks in the back of my car
22. Clean up/paint antique chalkboard easel

23. Apply for Win, Lose, or Blog season 5
24. Clean up small antique window
25. Clean up large antique window
26. Decorate on top of china hutch
27. Paint frames & hang up
28. Take carpet remnants from basement stairs & put in garbage
29. Find a mirror to hang in hallway
30. Finish gallery wall
31. Get rid of dirt pile in driveway
32. Paint front door red
33. Bring grill over from Wrights’ house
34. Move tall dresser to my parents’ house
35. Replace hardware on vanity
36. Hang a towel rack/ring on wall in bathroom
37. Replace the remaining door knobs (bathroom, spare room, office, master closet)
38. Add curtains to master bedroom windows
39. Build/sand/paint a bookshelf from reclaimed drawers
40. Hang photos in hallway

Today is the last day! I wonder what will be accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment