Monday, July 18, 2011

Blogiversary: One year in the Blogosphere

One year ago on July 13th, I posted my very first blog post (here).

I still haven't been able to gain enough momentum to post every day, but I've had so much run reading through the archives of blog posts! I've decided that I really should blog more often, especially about personal events. Since I don't journal or scrapbook (maybe someday), it's a good way of tracking down and remembering things that happened over the past year.

In honor of my Blogiversary, I wanted to share a few of my must-read blogs!

Favorite DIY blog

Young House Love
Young House Love
These two crazy kids teach themselves as they go in the world of DIY. They're thrifty, have chic taste, and overshare every single detail of their lovely life (and I love it). Oh, and their daughter is pretty much the cutest baby to ever exist.
(I reserve the right to change that statement after we have kids, just so you know.)


Favorite Foodie blog

How Sweet It Is
Sarcasm, bacon, cupcakes, & delicious. What more could you ask for?


Favorite Money Management blog

Money Saving Mom
MoneySavingMom.com
This site helps save my wallet with meal planning guides, recipes, coupon finds, great deals, and video blogs. I love it!


Favorite Organization blogs

I have more than two favorites, but these rank top-notch.
A Bowl Full of Lemons

Toni's weekly party helps remind me to keep chipping away at my to-do list, even if it's just one project at a time.

IHeart Organizing

Jen loves color, photography, her boys, and (of course) organizing. I love her simple, low-cost solutions that inspire me to try them out in my own home.


Favorite Inspirational Blog
Being the Hero
This is one of my husband's blogs. He writes challenging, thought-provoking posts. Take a look (& follow him while you're there)!


If you're one of the featured blogs and you're reading this, I'm so honored that you took the time to pop by my blog! You are truly inspiring to me!

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks so much for the mention. Blushing over here.

    xo,
    s (& j)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen... Thank you So much! I truly appreciate this honor. :)

    Toni
    A Bowl Full of Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks so much for the incredibly kind shout out! You totally made my day!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete