Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pinterest Challenge: Gallery Wall (part 1)

If you haven't heard, Sherry at Young House Love and Katie at Bower Power are teaming up with Design Star winner & host of Secrets from a Sylist Emily Henderson in a Pinterest Challenge! The challenge is to take just one of your pinned ideas & do it this week!

I have quite a few projects that have been brewing in my mind on my Pinterest. Since I don't have a whole lot of extra time this week due to preparing for the party, I decided that finishing my gallery wall would be the project for me!

Here are some inspiration pictures:



(via Pinterest)


(via Young House Love)


(via Young House Love)


(via Young House Love)

That last one is my favorite. I actually followed this tutorial from Young House Love to create my gallery wall layout. It took me a few tries to get it the way I wanted.

Take 1:


Take 2:


Take 3:


The final arrangement:


Check back tomorrow to see what ended up going in all the frames!

Thanks for reading!

I'm linking up with:
”Organize


No comments:

Post a Comment