Friday, August 26, 2011

Fabulous Freebies!

In the last month, I started signing up for free samples of various products I thought we could use in our home. I usually hear about them though the Money Saving Mom Facebook posts. This past week, I've received these fabulous free items in the mail!



No Longer a Slumdog book from Gospel for Asia
5-ct sample of Tampax Pearl from Costco (no longer available)
Sample of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal (Kashi website)
$1.50/1 coupon Kashi product
Sample of Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal (Facebook offer)
$1/1 coupon Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal (back of box)

I've signed up for several more freebies, and I'm hoping they come soon! What free samples have you gotten lately? Do you even bother?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I sign up for every freebie there is, totally worth it! The last item I received was a box of Playtex tampons. I have several things I am waiting on currently that I am super excited about!

    ReplyDelete