Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Not I," said the Little Red Jenn.

Did you ever read the story of The Little Red Hen when you were growing up? I don't remember much of it, except the line, "'Not I,' said the little red hen." That line has run through my mind at the most random times, most often when someone asked a question like, "Who put this here?" But I always like to change it to be about myself (hence the title of this post). Now, I usually wouldn't say it out loud because though I thought of myself as "the little red Jenn", my hair was, in fact, brown. I always got funny looks when I called myself "red". This is not a pointless story or a way of telling you that I will need counseling in my thirties* for this (maybe for other stuff).

I'm telling you this funny little story because everything has changed.

Okay, not everything. Just my hair color.

Before (taken last week):


After:




Here it is in the sun:


I'm in LOOOOVE! Seriously, I've wanted to be a redhead my whole life. I absolutely LOVE it! What do you think?

*This is a phrase my mom uses all the time. She says it's because you can't afford counseling before then. =)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment